Monday, April 2, 2012

Red Harvest

Written by: Joe Schreiber
3645 BBY

THIS BOOK IS TERRIBLE. I am not joking. This book is miserable. Listen Joe, if you want to write a book about zombies, write a book about zombies. Do not write a STAR WARS book about zombies. I learned nothing and it in no way ties into the rest of the saga. It will not come back later except in the other book YOU wrote.

First: The Sith temple is on Korriban. Don't make shit up that you don't know about.
Second: At least try to make up other planets and not use the same ones from the movies. It shows lack of originality which you clearly have none of.
Third: With all the aliens in the galaxy to choose from you went with zombies?

Now I understand that your writing is weak and that you have no originality, hence why you are doing a zombie book, and you feel that the only way your book can be sold and read is by having the Star Wars label on it. Bravo! You did it. The only reason I bought your book was because of this blog and my desire to read all of the books in order (or close). The people who like this book are not true Star Wars fans and probably have issues.

Oh yeah and I didn't finish it (it was that bad) but I can probably tell you what happened. Every dies and turns into zombies except the one Jedi who was talking to plants. Am I right? Oh! I am! Not shocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment