Thursday, March 29, 2012

Darth Bane: Dynasty of Evil

Written by: Drew Karpyshyn
990 BBY

HOLY EPIC ENDING BATMAN!!!! OMG this was the best series ever!!! If George Lucas wants to do a "prequel to the prequel to the main event" series this HAS to be it! Darth Bane makes Darth Vader look like a pussy. He is a true badass and this was one of the best ending to a series that I have ever read. I was so shocked and happy and satisfied and still want more and more. I'm looking at you Lucas, make these movies! But do NOT under any circumstances have anyone like Hayden Christiansen play any character.

I won't do my usual synopsis here because you have to read it for yourself and everyone deserves the same reaction I had. It was so epic!!

All I'm going to say is that the battle scene that we have been waiting for was exactly like I imagined it would be only better. Christopher Paolini could take a few pointers for his Eragon series. When you build something up it better be amaz-balls and it was.

Let me know what you think after you all read them or if anyone has comment below and share your thoughts. I want 1 million strong for Bane!

No comments:

Post a Comment